Most of the Users recently have a problem locating Microsoft Outlook File in MacOS Sierra. This Guide will take you through the process of finding the File Folder . Please refer the video as well .
- click in the go Tab in the Menu Bar
As You can See in the Menu bar on the above picture does not revel a option or folder shortcut for the “Library”
2. The Library Tab Can only be reveled by holding the Option button
3.In the Library folder contain a folder named “Group Container” Select the folder .
4. select the folder that mention the office version that end with *.office extension (UBF8T346G9.office) This May vary according to the office version you are using
5. Select the folder named “Outlook”
6. inside the Outlook Folder it contain folders of sound sets and Profiles, Select the folder that mention the office version ending with profile (outlook 15 profiles)
7. in side the Profile folder it may contain 1 or more profile defers from user to user , if an user have more than profile created it will appears as follows select one of the folder, in this case selecting the main profile.
7. inside the this folder it will contain of 2 folder Cache folder and Data folder
all the details of the outlook will be containing inside the Data folder.
So there you go it is easy as 7 steps to find the Outlook data folder .
Please feel free to mail me for any help regarding Mac OS and Outlook email@example.com